One of a kind, beautiful Victorian home in the much sought after area of Lake of Twelve Oaks. Two very large bedrooms upstairs both with their own bathroom and large closets. Extra large master bedroom on main level, with sitting area and very large bathroom. Beautiful timeless, Cherry wood kitchen cabinets. This home has so many unique extra's that you will have to see to believe. Here are a few:Eat in kitchen has a one of a kind ceiling, wall painting by a local artist, wall paper in upstairs hall that resembles leather, hand made corbels by a wood carver from Branson. It also has two patio's one with an outdoor kitchen and one with a hot tub. This home is bright, airy and so unique you will be ''proud'' to call home. Please don't let your buyers pass this one up.
Single Family, Victorian, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,707 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Lake At Twelve Oaks
4,707 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 220v Service, Cable In Street, Onsite Cable TV, Other
Detailed Room Information
- Sitting Room, Office, Hobby Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Other
- Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Concrete, Entrance Inside, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Storm Door
- 1. Gas logs, Living Room, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, Foyer, Kitchen Island, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Covered, Front Porch, Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 319.68x239.08, 4501 + SqFt
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Hot Tub, Kennel, Landscaped, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks. In City, Level, Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: St Joseph Regional Assoc of Realtors